Adventures of Hound Dog

Wherein Mom and Dad left me at Campe, and wherein amidst the fun of my new adventures, I missed them both. Wherein I know they missed me too, and would like to share in my adventures. Wherein the Adventures of Hound Dog came to be.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

House Privileges!



There are no camp dogs here right now except me, and since I would have been the only one in the red barn, Lisa said I could have house privileges as long as everyone got along. "Everyone" means Mikko, since he's the only one who doesn't like other dogs. Someone needs to tell him he is one! But to his credit, he's been very accepting, so Lisa says I can sleep in the house from now on. Yay!

Love from camp,

Hounddog

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work.

1:50 PM  
Anonymous Dustin andrews said...

I found the link to this website for lond term boarding in a home style fashion. Is there anyway we can talk? My email is dustin.xavier.22@gmail.com

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home