Adventures of Hound Dog

Wherein Mom and Dad left me at Campe, and wherein amidst the fun of my new adventures, I missed them both. Wherein I know they missed me too, and would like to share in my adventures. Wherein the Adventures of Hound Dog came to be.

Monday, September 04, 2006

Gator and Baloooooo!


Here I am, exploring with Baloo.


And here comes Gator!


Baloo: Wait for me!


Just Baloo.


Baloo and Charlotte, awwww.


Baloo, full of grace.


Long-tailed Gator. But where's Hounddog?


Oh, there he is!
And Charlotte, too! Lots of kisses for Charlotte!


And kisses for Mom and Pops, too!

Love,

Hounddog

3 Comments:

Blogger oweos said...

Oh, Hounddog! Thanks for the pictures, buddy. So, Gator and Baloo came to visit you at camp! That must have been a very happy surprise. Did you show them all around the place and introduce them to some of the fun to be had there? I bet you guys had fun. Did you get wore out from playing with them? Did Baloo give you lots of kisses? Did Charlotte give you hugs? I miss you a lot, guy. Keep on having fun and doing great. I love you.
-mom

12:36 AM  
Blogger oweos said...

hounddog. my favorite dog in the world. i miss you. love you. -asenath

10:51 AM  
Blogger Hounddog said...

Mom, I miss you too! Lisa's been taking the crazy rescue dog Georgia and her own dog Mikko to an agility class at Lee Mannix, so she set up some agility equipment at home. She didn't think I'd like it but after I saw the other dogs using it, I started jumping over the jumps and stuff like I was a pro. She said I did so well that I must have taken agility classes before. I said she'd have to ask you, but I didn't think so... have I? It sure is fun!

Love,
Hounddog

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home