Adventures of Hound Dog

Wherein Mom and Dad left me at Campe, and wherein amidst the fun of my new adventures, I missed them both. Wherein I know they missed me too, and would like to share in my adventures. Wherein the Adventures of Hound Dog came to be.

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Summer Nights at Camp

Hi Mom and Pops!



We've had some hot days here at Camp. But that makes the nighttime perfect for a romp or a hunting outing.







My two hunting partners are Maddy and Emma. We are always on the lookout for squirrels or small Tigers.









During the day, it's been over 100 degrees. Hot dog hot dog hot! Lisa waters us down, and then we get to roll in the dirt (heheheh!).



But then night falls again, and it's time for another hunt.






The squirrels are out. I've
gotta go! Can't wait to hear more about your new encounters in Trivandrum!

Love,

Hounddog

2 Comments:

Blogger oweos said...

Dear Hounddog,
I bet you ARE really hot, here at the long end of summer! How do you like getting cooled off with the hose? Do you think it is fun now? You used to always run away from the hose, but being cool and muddy with your friends is probably way good, huh? Your pictures and your friends are so fun! It looks like ya'll have a really good time running and playing together! Are you having any arthritis? Is there anything you need or want that I can send you? I'm really proud of how well you have adjusted and I'm glad you are having such a fun year! You are going to be so happy and surpirsed to see Mark and me when we finally come next year. We'll have to move someplace fun where you can have some friends to play with, and we'll be sure to bring you to visit Lisa and Miko and Maddy and Emma and all your other friends in Austin. I slept really late today and it felt great. Now I'm just playing on the internet and catching up with you. I'm going to go outside and make a little fire and burn our trash in a little while. It is jungle all around us where we live and it is noisy with animal sounds. Especially the birds and insects and the little rodents. O.k., give Lisa and all your friends there a smile and tell them I said thank you for being so good to us. Keep having a great time! I love you! -Me

3:22 AM  
Blogger Yodood said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home